Pages

Thursday 22 August 2013

Introduction

Hello, hallo, salut, hola, salve, fuck I'm out of languages.

So, welcome to my blog. My name is George, I'm 14 and I live in a desolate small town in south England that I have a strong hated for. I like a few weird things, my sister is some kind of crazy earth child, tree fucking hippie, in the body of a stretch marked, anorexic goth. Or as she says, a vegetarian called Andi, anyway, her crazy environmentalism has had a pretty big impact on my life and way of thinking, and she very into natural parenting and lifestyle, I find it really cool and would like to do the same kind of things. I also like video games way too much and I'm addicted to my Nintendo 3DS. I would play more retro GBA games, but Andi won't let me near them. I like reading factual books, but have a hard time getting into fiction. Oh, and I love scenery, real scenery and history.

I hate maths and stupid people, and crying babies, my sister's baby seems to do this a lot.

So that's the first post for my blog, I'm not really sure what's coming, I'm not sure if anyone will read it, and I have no idea what I will write about, but I guess I should try and keep it up. I've got some organic apples coming into harvest so I think they'll possibly be my next post, I'm also trying to learn cooking so might write about that if I don't burn myself to death first. Maybe I'll do book reviews and things too, who knows?
So here's a picture of me that Andi took when we went to Scotland.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good George! I'm glad I lent you my account to write this. Now, next post! I want to read more of your beautiful words <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude-bro. Ignore your sister, she doesn't know shit.
    Play retro GBA games. Some of the best games ever made are on the GBA and PS1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, you could always use an emulator on the PC. I know it isn't the same, but it's free.

    ReplyDelete