Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Civ 5 DLC

So, having already gotten Gods & Kings, the first expansion pack for Civilization V, I've recently gotten its DLC (downloadable content) pack! The DLC includes new civilizations (like the Inca) and some map packs, and so far has been really quite interesting. The pack was actually released quite a while ago, mostly before Gods & Kings came out back in 2012,  but it adds a lot to the game. The civs added are the Inca, Denmark, Polynesia, Korea, and Babylon. The expansion pack called Brave New World (which I don't yet have) adds a lot of other civs and mechanics, but I won't go into it here. The DLC pack also includes some of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, like the Temple of Artemis and the Statue of Zeus, which change gameplay in that they give useful benefits early on. This is all I'm going to post for now, so I'm sorry if it bores you. I'll try and be less boring in future.
This guy is Pachacuti, the leader of the Inca. He speaks funny.

1 comment:

  1. Took you long enough to update.
    Expand please, do you like the DLC, does it add a lot to the game, did it cost money? Was it worth it?

    ReplyDelete